Compact Display HUD Mod
- Updated June 23, 2015
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.5.2, 1.6.4, 1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Compact Display HUD Mod gives you a little more information than the tradition Minecraft HUD. It eliminates the need for crafting a compass or clock, which clears two spots in your inventory. And shows you how much ammunition you have in stock.
It also displays your health and food/air meters in a more practical fashion as opposed to the meat/bubbles and hearts.
The HUD gives a more concise XP meter at the bottom and shows the armor you’re wearing. It will also display the damages for both your armor and tools/weapons. While the traditional HUD is a little more minimal, the Compact Display HUD takes up essentially the same amount of space while providing significantly more info to aid your Minecraft experience.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!