- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.5.2, 1.6.4, 1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Compact Display HUD Mod gives you a little more information than the tradition Minecraft HUD. It eliminates the need for crafting a compass or clock, which clears two spots in your inventory. And shows you how much ammunition you have in stock.
It also displays your health and food/air meters in a more practical fashion as opposed to the meat/bubbles and hearts.
The HUD gives a more concise XP meter at the bottom and shows the armor you’re wearing. It will also display the damages for both your armor and tools/weapons. While the traditional HUD is a little more minimal, the Compact Display HUD takes up essentially the same amount of space while providing significantly more info to aid your Minecraft experience.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge