Common Capabilities Mod
- Updated November 21, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Common Capabilities Mod 1.10.2 improves mod interactions, which are possible because of Forge’s new capability system.
This does not provide any actual new content, it only improves existing interactions. The goal of this mod is to provide standard capabilities that are useful for different mods, without those mods having to depend on each other.
Initially, this mod was part of Integrated Dynamics, to improve the ‘readability’ for various mods. This has been separated into this new mod because other mods might also benefit from these capabilities without having to depend on Integrated Dynamics.
This mod provides the following capabilities to the following mods:
- Worker: Indicates if a machine can work, and has work.
- Temperature: Used for things that can have a certain temperature.
- Nameable: Things that can have a name.
- Vanilla Minecraft
- Wrench: For items that allow wrenching.
Every aspect of this mod can be configured to disable interactions.
This mod is responsible for registering the capabilities from the Common Capabilities API, it also provides default implementations of these capabilities for various mods.
- This requires the Cyclops Core and library!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Common Capabilities Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by kroeser, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!