- Updated on: March 13, 2017
- Newest File: CommandKeybindings-Forge-1.11.2-7.0.1
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.5.2, 1.4.7
- License: All Rights Reserved
Command Keybindings Mod – Ever get tired of having to re-type a command every time you want to use it? Those days are over! Now you can simply set the commands you want bound and the keys to bind them to, and you can use them instantly, just by pressing the key. And the best part? This mod is client side only! This means it doesn’t have to be installed on the server in order to work, and you can use it when connected to any server.
Now able to bind as many commands as you want, as of version 188.8.131.52.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Command Keybindings Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by The_Fireplace, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.