- Updated on: January 22, 2017
- Newest File: ColossalChests-1.11.2-1.5.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9, 1.10.2, 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Colossal Chests Mod enables you to create multiblock chests of any size so that you don’t have to use regular chests which are just too small.
Please note: Requires Cyclops Core library
See also: Treasure Chest Mod
Your structure must be cubic, each side must have an equal length. The minimum size of the structure is two blocks.
The structure must be made up of Chest Wall’s, exactly one Colossal Chest Core block must be present in the structure.
Once your structure is valid, the multiblock will be formed visually.
You must only build the actual walls of the structure, leave the inside of the structure hollow.
You can attach hoppers and pipes to the chest at the position of the Colossal Chest Core block.
Obviously, you can also open a gui to manage the inventory of the chest yourself.
If you have enough with wooden chests, these metal variants can be disabled easily.
If you are having trouble with your chest not forming, you can right-click with an empty hand on the incomplete structure to see why it won’t form.
And finally, the most colossal chest of ’em all! (Crafted with a Chest Wall and a Wood Plank)
To build these chests, you will need multiple Chest Wall blocks and exactly one Colossal Chest Core block.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Colossal Chests Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by kroeser, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.