- Updated on: June 27, 2016
- Newest File: ColorfulBlocks-1.3.2-1.10
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Colorful Blocks Mod 1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.7.10 adds a brush tool to the game. With it you’ll be able to color almost any block in the game any color you like. It has a simple GUI that pops up when you right click with the brush and from there you can customize the color of paint you want to use.
You’ll need to stock red, green, and blue dyes along with a bucket of water in your inventory for the brush to keep loaded. Once you’ve selected your color now you can paint to your heart’s desire. Simply right-click the block you want painted then left-click it for the color to refresh on the block.
It’s as simple as that and you can even paint over previous colors. Paint the trees:
Paint the ores:
Paint your house:
It’s purely an aesthetic mod but if you’ve ever wanted to tweak the colors of the blocks you interact with but only on a case by case basis, then this is the mod to get. All the blocks maintain functionality, they just get to look the way you want now. It does require the Excore API to run found here.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Colorful Blocks Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by elix_x , all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.