- Updated June 27, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8,1.7.10,1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
ColorChat Mod 1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8,1.7.10 is a server only mod that adds colored chat to your game. There are only bukkit plugins that do this. But i’ve worked on a way that does this with forge.
- /nick <nick> – Sets a nickname for yourself. Leave nick empty to reset
- /color <color> – Sets a color for yourself. Leave color empty to get a list of colors, or enter “random” to get a random color
- /realname <nick> – See who is behind a nickname.
- /coords – Shout out your coördinates in chat.
- /group – OP Only command. Can take these subcommands:
- create <Name>- Creates a group with Name
- remove <Name> – Removes group Name
- addUser <Group> <Name>- Adds user Name to Group
- delUser <Group> <Name> – Removes user Name from Group
- color <Group> <color> – Sets a color for the group.
- save – Saves the groups to a file in the world root
- load – Loads the groups from a file in the world root
- /colorchat – OP Only command. Can take these subcommands:
- version – Displays version of colorchat
- save users – Saves users to a file in the world root
- load users – Loads users from a file in the world root
- save groups – Saves groups to a file in the world root
- load groups – Loads groups from a file in the world root
For ColorChat (and all my other mods) K4Lib is required!
You’re allowed to use this mod in any pack you want, as long as it’s not behind a paywall.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the ColorChat Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by K4Unl, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!