- Updated June 15, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
CoFHTweaks Mod 1.7.10 allows you configuration options, defaults are least-disruptive to normal play:
- Option to disable animated textures (higher fps)
- Option to disable items attempting to stack (higher tps)
- Option to disable some entity-pushing (higher tps/fps)
- Option to defer client-side lighting updates when a block changes (higher fps)
- Option to make fewer entities render when tightly packed (higher fps)
- Option to reduce AI tick rate (higher average tps)
- Option to force fast or fancy leaves (higher or lower fps, respectively)
- 1.8 style occlusion (higher fps)
- Generally more efficient AI logic (higher tps)
- Non-pushable entities do not attempt to be pushed (higher tps)
- Faster chunk lookup (higher tps)
- Faster lighting updates (higher tps/fps)
- The logo is a large black T on a white background. This is to be blamed on jadedcat.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the CoFHTweaks Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by skyboy026, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!