CoFHTweaks Mod 1.7.10 allows you configuration options, defaults are least-disruptive to normal play:
- Option to disable animated textures (higher fps)
- Option to disable items attempting to stack (higher tps)
- Option to disable some entity-pushing (higher tps/fps)
- Option to defer client-side lighting updates when a block changes (higher fps)
- Option to make fewer entities render when tightly packed (higher fps)
- Option to reduce AI tick rate (higher average tps)
- Option to force fast or fancy leaves (higher or lower fps, respectively)
- 1.8 style occlusion (higher fps)
- Generally more efficient AI logic (higher tps)
- Non-pushable entities do not attempt to be pushed (higher tps)
- Faster chunk lookup (higher tps)
- Faster lighting updates (higher tps/fps)
- The logo is a large black T on a white background. This is to be blamed on jadedcat.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the CoFHTweaks Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by skyboy026, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
- CoFHTweaks Mod 1.7.10 Download
- How To Install CoFHTweaks Mod
- CoFHTweaks Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install CoFHTweaks Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.7.10
- minecraft mods 1.7.10 download
- Minecraft CoFHTweaks Mod 1.7.10
- Minecraft 1.7.10 CoFHTweaks Mod