- Updated August 6, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
The intention of the CoFH Common Library is to establish a framework for modders to use to avoid “reinventing the wheel,” as it were. This library contains a lot of basic functionality that quite a few mods end up adding at some point during their development.
Ideally, using this library will allow for more rapid mod development as a lot of the “boring” yet essential code is provided here. Additionally, it has the potential to greatly reduce permgen space, and who can argue with that?
Obviously, we have to maintain this library and keep it compatible with the changes and updates introduced by Minecraft and Forge, but we’ll try and only add new things if at all possible.
How to install CoFHLib Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the CoFHLib Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by TeamCoFH, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!