CoFH Core Mod
- Updated August 6, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
CoFH Core mod that contains core functionality for most Team CoFH mods. The mod extends upon CoFHLib, providing more specific functionality.
Fixes some Forge oversights and increases stability of some events.
Allows for flexible and powerful control of world generation; used as the primary ore gen mod in many major modpacks.
Other than providing common code for other mods, CoFH Core has a feature set of its own:
Commands: Server commands that are useful to moderators or testers.
Custom world generation: Allows players or modpack developers to define their own world generation features.
Flat Bedrock: Optional feature that flattens the bedrock layer.
Retroactive world generation: Allows the world generation features to work even in already generated chunks.
Game tweaks: Various small improvements to the game, fixing some Forge oversights and increasing performance.
Head drops: Configurable head drops for players and mobs.
Generic death messages: Shows death messages for any named entity, instead of just players.
Friends lists: Every player has a friends list, which can be used for things like locks in other CoFH mods.
Update checker: Checks for updates for all CoFH mods, and notifies players if there are any.
- Backup your world!
- Delete any old versions of the CoFHCore .jar file from your “.minecraft/mods” folder.
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Download and drop the CoFHCore .jar file into your “.minecraft/mods” folder.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the CoFH Core Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by TeamCoFH, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!