- Updated on: November 18, 2016
- Newest File: CodeChicken Lib 1.10.2-18.104.22.168-universal
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,
- License: All Rights Reserved
CodeChicken Lib Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9 contains libraries for 3D math and transformations, model rendering, packets, config, colours, asm and a few other things.
CodeChicken Lib is automatically moved to /mods/<McVersion>/
How to install CodeChicken Lib Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the CodeChicken Lib Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by covers1624, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.