- Updated on: February 10, 2017
- Newest File: cobblerock-1.1-[mc-1.7.10].jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Cobblerock Mod is A simple mod that adds different dense cobblestone blocks that can be used to make bedrock and a hammer to remove bedrock with.
Items & Recipes
This is the first cobblestone needed. Crafted with cobblestone.
Super Dense Cobblestone
This is the second cobblestone needed. Crafted with Dense Cobblestone.
Mega Dense Cobblestone
This is the third cobblestone needed. Crafted with Super Dense Cobblestone.
Ultra Dense Cobblestone
This is the last cobblestone before bedrock. Crafted with Mega Dense Cobblestone.
Finally, you can now craft bedrock with 9 Ultra Dense Cobblestone.
You need 59,049 cobblestone in total to make 1 piece.
Ultra Dense Hammer
This can be used to mine bedrock. Just right click on bedrock to remove it.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Cobblerock Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by d4rkstar00, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.