- Updated on: November 16, 2014
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
About CnC Renegade’s Resource Pack
This texture pack is still work in progress. Most of the blocks have been done but some of the items (armor, ect.) still need to be finished.
The texture pack is Command & Conquer Renegade Themed. Which we will use for our current Renegade map.
How to Install Renegade’s Resource Pack
- Make sure your Minecraft is updated to 1.6 or higher
- Download the resource pack and put it somewhere easily accessible (Desktop)
- Open up your .minecraft from Run > %appdata% > .minecraft
- Open the resource pack folder which is inside the .minecraft
- Then just drag and drop your resource pack to this resource pack folder
- Close everything and enjoy!