- Updated on: March 15, 2017
- Newest File: CloneLand v1.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Adds a clone dimension of the overworld, that can be swapped to at any time, with the click of an (expensive) item.
Made for 1.11.2 (Forge v1.11.2-184.108.40.2068, the Reccomended as of 3/5/17)
Tested for and compatible with (non-Cauldron/Spigot/Bukkit, Forge)server. Not nessecarily made to be secure. This mod may have loopholes that allow something to be cheated, but is not a threat to the host, besides cheating.
The “Clone Land Teleporter”:
This is an item. Right click it to swap from Overworld to Clone Land. It looks like this:
Here’s our friend Alex holding it for us:
The recipie for this item is 2 gold, 2 diamonds, and one emerald. It’s not cheap to have access to two times the minerals and land space.
Here’s the layout:
Think about the possibilites. In your house. SWAP. You’ve constructed a house in the same shape, but this one is filled with chests instead of the other one being a normal house.
You found DIAMONDS!!! SWAP. 2x THE DIAMONDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A mob is literally gonna kill you! SWAP.
… I’m starting to think about making this recipie out of blocks instead of ores..
If you think this is ULTRA OP even with the recipie expensive-ish, I will change the recipie. Comment your opinion.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the CloneLand Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by hiotewdew, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.