- Updated on: July 28, 2016
- Newest File: Clock HUD v1.3.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Do you really care about the time while time is one of the most important problems nowadays? Clock HUD Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.7.10 will wake you up to know that time is gold. This mod is an amazing Minecraft Mod that shows the current progress during the day or night process. It can also be toggled on or off. You will use time effectively after this mod. Let’s make a try!
See also: Real Time Clock Mod
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Clock HUD Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by QKninja, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.