- Updated on: November 29, 2016
- Newest File: Clipboard-1.11-1.2.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Clipboard Mod is a simple clipboard for keeping track of your todo list.
Clipboard placed in-world:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Clipboard Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by shadowfactsmc, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.