- Updated on: July 2, 2016
- Newest File: ClimbingClawV1.0[1.9.4].jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Climbing Claw Mod 1.9.4 allows you to create a Climbing Claw. The Climbing claw will allow you to climb blocks simply by holding your Use Item/Place Block (default right-click) button and walking into a block. It is also a very nice weapon.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Climbing Claw Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by BlooBloopers, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.