Climate Control Mod
- Updated November 29, 2016
- GeographiCraft-0.7.8.jar (currently only needed by developers)
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10,1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Climate Control Mod allows you control climate zones, ocean sizes, biome frequencies, and continent sizes. Make Minecraft worlds into Yourcraft worlds!
Set climate zones to smaller, more manageable sizes so you can find a variety of biomes more easily. Prevent hot biome-cold biome transitions, if you want, or mix all the biomes together. Change the frequencies of common biomes and climate zones to occur as often or as rarely as you want. Restore true oceans to 1.7, or keep a universal continent with large lakes. Create a variety of land sizes, from giant continents tens of thousands of blocks across to islands that fit on a single map. Make climate band to mimic an earthlike world. Set initial spawn area to any land area anywhere.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Climate Control Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Zeno410, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!