Climate Control Mod 1.9.4,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10,1.7.2 allows you control climate zones, ocean sizes, biome frequencies, and continent sizes. Make Minecraft worlds into Yourcraft worlds!
Set climate zones to smaller, more manageable sizes so you can find a variety of biomes more easily. Prevent hot biome-cold biome transitions, if you want, or mix all the biomes together. Change the frequencies of common biomes and climate zones to occur as often or as rarely as you want. Restore true oceans to 1.7, or keep a universal continent with large lakes. Create a variety of land sizes, from giant continents tens of thousands of blocks across to islands that fit on a single map. Make climate band to mimic an earthlike world. Set initial spawn area to any land area anywhere.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Climate Control Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Zeno410, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
- Climate Control Mod 1.9.4 Download
- How To Install Climate Control Mod
- Climate Control Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Climate Control Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.9.4
- minecraft mods 1.9.4 download
- Minecraft Climate Control Mod 1.9.4
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Climate Control Mod