- Updated on: July 15, 2017
- Newest File: ClearSpam v0.3
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Clientside – the features are entirely clientside, and will work on any server. Does nothing, if installed on a server.
Toggleable – with built in commands, you can easily turn it on and off as needed. (.clearspam help)
Removes Spam – by looking through previously sent messages, the mod determines if the message is a duplicate, and makes sure that only one of each message is visible at a given time, cleaning up the chat.
.clearspam toggle – toggles the features of the mod on or off. It is turned on by default, each time you start the game.
.clearspam on/off – toggles the features either on or off.
.clearspam reset – resets the spam counters.
.clearspam help – displays this list of commands.
The mod was requested by user marcocorriero. It is inspired by an AntiSpam feature in the Wurst client, which I didn’t know of, but marcocorriero explained it to me. I coded the mod from scratch, and the mod does not use any code from the Wurst client.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the ClearSpam Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Ruukas, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.