- Updated December 2, 2016
- Clayium 0.4.5.35
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Clayium Mod 1.7.10 – Clay Industry and Clay Production by Clay. It is recommended to use NEI and other Mods to transport.
- Compressed Clay : A 13th Compressed Clay Block contains 9^13 (= 2,541,865,828,329) Clay Blocks.
- Clay Work Table : Let’s play with clay!
- Clay Tools : Suitable for digging clay.
- Clay Ores : You can gain much clay easily.
- Clay Energy : A 5th Compressed Clay = 1 CE (Clay Energy)
- Many Machines : Smelter, Cobblestone Generator, Blast Furnace, Solar machine, Chemical Reactor, Laser, Chunk Loader, and so on.
- Automation : Almost machines support Auto insertion/extraction.
- Transportation : You can make simple systems with Buffers and Item Filters.
- Advanced Tools : Clay Steel Pickaxe harvests a 3×3 area of blocks.
- Many Tiers : Hand -> Clay Machine -> Water Wheel -> Clay Energy -> Silicon -> Aluminium -> Clay Steel -> Clayium -> …
- Collect clay and craft a Clay Work Table.
- Make clay parts with the Clay Work Table.
You can put a Rolling Pin, a Slicer or a Spatula in the top slot. When you put materials (and a tool) correctly, you can push the operation buttons.
For example, when you put a Clay Disc and a Clay Slicer, you can push the rectangle cutting button. If you push it, you will get the first Clay Plate.
I’m sorry, but there’s no recipe guide of Clay Work Table in the game now.
- Make clay machines (Tier 1) from clay parts.
- Using clay machines, produce Dense Clay (refers to Single Compressed Clay) parts.
- Make dense clay machines (Tier 2) from Dense Clay parts.
- Make Higher Tier machines in the same ways. Most of crafting recipes are available in NEI.
- Now you can use a Rolling Pin and a Slicer to manage insertion and extraction slots.
- A Spatula allows you to let the machines’ appearances become like Pipes.
- A Clay Wrench is useful for changing the directions of machines.
- You can mine Clay Blocks or Clay Ores quickly with Clay Shovels and Clay Pickaxes.
- Until you arrive at Tier 4, The best way to collect clay is mining Clay Ores with Clay Pickaxes.
- Water Wheel is the first energy source but your hands. If you want to use a Water Wheel, place it next to tier 2 or 3 machines and let water flow around it.
- Tier 3 machines don’t accept your hands, so you must use Water Wheels.
- Tier 4 and higher tiered machines require Clay Energy(CE). Supply of CE is accomplished by putting Quintuple (and more) Compressed Clay (you must craft with Energetic Clay Condenser at first) in machines through yellow marked slots.
- You can gain salt by using Salt Extractors. For the operation, you must supply CE and place water next to the machine.
- How to craft Silicon Ingots
- Craft Impure Silicon Ingots and a Quartz Crucible.
- Place a Quartz Crucible on the ground and throw Impure Silicon Ingots in it.
- After a few seconds, throw a string in the crucible, and you will get Silicon Ingots.
- As you know, a cobblestone generator is consist of water and lava. Clayium’s Cobblestone Generator also needs them. If you place both of them next to the machine, it will work.
- Item Filters can be attached to machines by right-clicking. To remove them, right-click the machines with a Raw Clay Tool.
- You can produce a massive amount of clay (or Clay Energy) with Solar Clay Fabricators by putting sand or Compressed Clay in them.
- How to construct Clay Blast Furnaces
A Clay Blast Furnace is a 3x3x2 multi-block structure.
Place tier 5 (and higher) machine hulls (or Clay Interfaces) and a Clay Blast Furnace block as follows.
XXX XXX X: Machine hulls or Interfaces
XBX XXX B: Blast furnace block
The structure’s tier, used in the crafting recipe, is roughly determined by the mean of all components’ tiers.
- Lithium Solar Clay Generator accepts a lithium ingot instead of an 8th Compressed Clay block.
- When use Lasers, it is recommended to bundle many lasers by Laser Reflectors. The strength of a bundled laser is roughly (Constant)^(number of lasers) CE.
- Redstone signals can stop Lasers’ irradiation.
- How to construct Clay Reactor
A Clay Reactor is a 3x3x3 multi-block structure.
Place tier 7 (and higher) machine hulls (or Clay Interfaces) and a Clay Blast Furnace block as follows.
XXX XXX XXX X: Machine Hulls or Interfaces
XXX XXX XLX R: Reactor
XXX XRX XXX L: Laser Interface
The speed of reaction depends on the strength of the laser with which the Laser Interface is irradiated.
- Now you can play up to tier 5-6. (I’m planning up to tier 13. Clayium will become like EE2, Cookie Clicker , … and so Greggy.)
- However, the balance is now too poor to play.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Clayium Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by deb_rk, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!