- Updated on: November 18, 2016
- Newest File: ClayWorldGen-1.1.0-1.11.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Clay WorldGen Mod 1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10 is small simple configurable utility mod that adds clay to the natural underground world generation of Minecraft
Go to (Quick links)
- Configurable min / max vein size.
- Configurable min / max spawn height.
- Configurable spawn rate with veins per chunck.
I often make mods about things that is bothering me about vanilla Minecraft. This time it was the clay world generation. It sometimes when I live far away from water I have big problems finding clay. Also diving to get some clay could be really annoying. So why not add some clay to the natural underground world gen too, just like gravel and ores.
This mod works great with:
- Tinkers Construct (Makes the smeltery a bit easier to obtain).
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Clay WorldGen Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by EwyBoy, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.