- Updated on: August 23, 2016
- Newest File: ClayBucket-1.9.4-1.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Clay Bucket Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10 craft an Unfired Clay Bucket from three pieces of clay and then smelt that bucket to get a Clay Bucket. A Clay Bucket can hold water and lava but will crumble in your hands once you’ve poured lava out.
Now you might be saying: “But abecderic, I already have a clay bucket! Iguanas Tinker Tweaks adds one.” If you have Iguanas Tinker Tweaks then this mod is not for you. But if you don’t have it and want a clay bucket… well.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Clay Bucket Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by abecderic, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.