- Updated on: June 19, 2016
- Newest File: ChunkHighlighter-1.0.0_1.9.4.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Chunk Highlighter Mod 1.9.4 is simple client sided mod allows you to see the chunk boundaries and the middle of the chunk. This can be useful when blocks need to be in the same chunk or when using a chunkloader. Simply pressing F9 will bring up the overlay.
- Red lines show the corner of a chunk.
- Greens lines show the boundary of a chunk.
- Yellow line shows the middle of the chunk.
The key for activating the chunk overlay is F9 by default but can be changed in the controls option.
Note that this mod is only a client mod and shouldn’t be installed on a server.
Inspired by the original chunk overlay in NEI by ChickenBones
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Chunk Highlighter Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by big_Xplosion, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.