In a manner reminiscent of the feature from ChickenBones’ NEI(Not Enough Items Mod 1.9), Chunk Edge Indicator 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9 shows the player where the chunk boundaries are.
Pressing the F9 key (configurable in the controls menu, under Miscellaneous) will toggle between three states: Off, Corners only, and All.
Note: Chunk Edge Indicator Mod is Client Side only (servers will ignore it if provided).
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Chunk Edge Indicator Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by 42Scope42, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.