Chunk Animator Mod
- Updated December 2, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
When new chunk is loaded in vanilla minecraft they simply “appear instantly”, with this mod they can be animated to either appear from below or above. Chunk Animator Mod shouldn’t impact fps considerably because all it does is render chunks “somewhere else”.
Once you install this mod it will be in mode 0, that means that all chunks will appear from below. In the config file you can switch between 5 modes and also change the duration of the animation. In addition you can also enable an option that makes chunks that are close to the player not animate
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Chunk Animator Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by lumien231, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!