- Updated on: November 23, 2016
- Newest File: ChiselTones-1.7.10-1.0-3.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
ChiselTones Mod 1.7.10 compatibility for Ztones.
Currently, there are 2 modes to choose from when adding variations:
Allow chiseling of the Ztones Tile into each of the different types Ztones adds at a meta of 0. Then you cycle through from there. This makes the crafting recipes useless.
Allow chiseling between all the blocks within their type. This requires the user to still craft the type, but makes the cycling useless.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the ChiselTones Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by TehNut, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.