- Updated on: November 29, 2016
- Newest File: chiselsandbits-12.7.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2, 1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
Chisels and Bits Mod adds several chisels, a wrench and ways to copy designs and store bits. These tools enable you to create new custom decorative blocks and designs to decorate your bases and improve the flexibility of your building style. It’s mod for minecraft 1.10, 1.9, 1.8 versions.
Please see also its addon: Chisels & Bytes Mod
Go to (Quick links)
Custom Fence Design ? A small pen for sheep created using the mod.
Custom roof and stone bit path ? Using the mod to create a stylized path of stones and a mild sloping roof.
Find the way to your buried treasure with custom clues ? The mod was used to create a custom sign that points toward the goal.
A Custom Welcome sign make foam oak trees over a path. ? Custom Sign created from oak logs and oak planks, the text is written in coal.
Create Stairs with other materials ? Creating the wondrous smooth stone stairs.
Tables to keep your fancy creations on. ? A custom table made of oak logs, planks, and stone.
Dressing up Quartz Pillars and Accents ? Using Chisels to Give Pillars some depth and some gold Lines to some obsidian.
Custom Tall Torches ? Create Fancy Mounts for torches/levers or other things, as long as there is a flat surface in the middle of the chiseled block you can place item frames, levers or torches on them
Re-use your prints by clearing them or keep them around to store your previous designs.
Chiseled Block Crafting
Including the Required Bits + Bag ( with bits ) with a Positive Pattern will allow you to craft the block written on the Positive Print this lets you duplicate more intricate works effectively.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Chisels and Bits Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by AlgorithmX2, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.