- Updated on: November 29, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.6.4, 1.6.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Chisel Mod adds a huge variety of static blocks to the game. This mod will be very useful for people who like the construction aspect of Minecraft.
Access to new blocks is provided mostly through one tool: chisel. Craft it out of a stick and an ingot like this:
Alternative recipe can be enabled in config file:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod and Autoutils
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) files into it.
- Put Autoutils .jar file you downloaded into mods directory.
- Put the mod’s .jar file you downloaded into mods directory
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Please see how to install by video
Please see more infomation in here