- Updated November 29, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.6.4, 1.6.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Chisel Mod adds a huge variety of static blocks to the game. This mod will be very useful for people who like the construction aspect of Minecraft.
Access to new blocks is provided mostly through one tool: chisel. Craft it out of a stick and an ingot like this:
Alternative recipe can be enabled in config file:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod and Autoutils
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) files into it.
- Put Autoutils .jar file you downloaded into mods directory.
- Put the mod’s .jar file you downloaded into mods directory
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Please see how to install by video
Please see more infomation in here
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!