- Updated on: November 22, 2016
- Newest File: Chisel - 126.96.36.199
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Chisel 2 Mod fits for anyone who keen on the construction aspect of Minecraft as it installs to the game a diversity of static blocks to the game.
Chisel also adds two new other items, the Ball O’ Moss, and the Cloud In a Bottle. Right clicking these items will throw them, in the same way as how snowballs are thrown. On impact these blocks will do a variety of different things. The Ball O’ Moss will mossify all the nearby blocks, for example, turning Stone Brick into Mossy Stone Brick, and the same with Cobblestone. The Cloud in the Bottle with create a large amount of clouds on impact.
This mod was originally created by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN, ported to 1.7.2 by asie, then maintained by Pokefenn and Cricket. It is currently maintained by tterrag, Drullkus, and minecreatr.
Please see original Chisel Mod, and is fully compatible with worlds that were created using that mod.
Access to new blocks is provided mostly through one tool: chisel. The chisel is created with a iron ingot and a stick in a diagonal pattern. Right clicking causes the chisel GUI to load.
Place a block in the middle and you may turn it in to other blocks of the same type.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Chisel 2 Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by TheCricket26, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.