- Updated on: May 18, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9,1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
This mod originally by MightyPork. This is a revival of his Chimneys mod.
There are currently 5 types of chimneys:
- Stone Brick
- Nether Brick
They will emit smoke under these rules:
- There is fire or a lit furnace directly under it
- There is fire or a lit furnace directly next to it
- There is no block above it
- The chimney block can be placed on top of each other, only the top chimney will emit smoke (no height limit)
- You don’t have to use the same type of chimney, it could be a mash of the different chimneys and it’d still emit smoke.
- The smoke can be seen from any distance.
Go to sections(Quick links)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Chimneys Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by Jt9, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.