- Updated on: April 24, 2017
- Newest File: ChestTransporter-1.11.2-2.7.7.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Chest Transporter Mod add a new item to the game: Chest Transporter. This item allows you pick up a chest with content and place it somewhere else. You can also pick up chests from a storage minecart and place it in a normal minecart. But while you have a chest in your inventory, you dig and walk slowlier, have more hunger and can not jump over one block.
The mod is compatible with Multi Page Chest, Iron Chests, CompactStorage, Iron Chest Minecarts, Storage Drawers, Quark chests and iron chests from Fluidity. You can also pick up mob spawners (can be disabled).
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Chest Transporter Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by CubeX2, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.