- Updated on: September 2, 2016
- Newest File: ChatDing-1.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
ChatDing Mod 1.10.2,1.10 plays a customizable sound when your Minecraft username is mentioned in the chat. You may now also setup other words or nicknames to set off the sound.
How to install ChatDing Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the ChatDing Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by lemonszz, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.