- Updated August 22, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
ChatBox Mod 1.10.2 adds one block, one that “talks” to the players inside a radius. To activate give it a pulse of redstone, to craft it simply put cobblestone at the corners, iron at the sides and redstone at the center of a crafting table!
Change the minimum and the maximum radius and the formatting of the chat text in the config options. The name of the block can be changed just like chests, furnaces, command blocks, etc.
How to install ChatBox Mod 1.10.2:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the ChatBox Mod 1.10.2.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by JoseluMinecraft, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!