ChatBox Mod 1.10.2 adds one block, one that “talks” to the players inside a radius. To activate give it a pulse of redstone, to craft it simply put cobblestone at the corners, iron at the sides and redstone at the center of a crafting table!
Change the minimum and the maximum radius and the formatting of the chat text in the config options. The name of the block can be changed just like chests, furnaces, command blocks, etc.
How to install ChatBox Mod 1.10.2:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the ChatBox Mod 1.10.2.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by JoseluMinecraft, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
- ChatBox Mod 1.10.2 Download
- How To Install ChatBox Mod
- ChatBox Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install ChatBox Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.10.2
- minecraft mods 1.10.2 download
- Minecraft ChatBox Mod 1.10.2
- Minecraft 1.10.2 ChatBox Mod