- Updated on: December 4, 2016
- Newest File: ChatBubbles for 1.11
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Chat Bubbles Mod displays what people say above their head. Useful for crowded servers where the chat lines fly by. This way you can hold a conversation with people near you.
This is similar to VoxelChat, but VoxelChat functions best with a server plugin. This is entirely clientside, so it?s a bit clumsier, but has a lot better chance of working on servers that don’t use the server plugin.
Chatline formats currently handled properly (not exhaustive):
- <rank playername>text
- <playername (status)>text
- <rank playername (status)>text
- [worldname] [rank] playername (status): text
- [worldname]<[rank]playername> text (hi Westeroscraft!)
- stuff playername: text (hi Creative Node, lots of others I?m sure)
- whatever SYMBOLplayernameSYMBOL text (hi realmcraft)
- **title [rank] name: text (Factions)
Begging party on realmc
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Chat Bubbles Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by MamiyaOtaru, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.