Chameleon Creepers Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 is capable of changing creepers’ colors to become similar to their surroundings. In the past, creepers were actually intimidating in Alpha when the grass was, like them, that familiar vivid green, but ever since biomes were introduced, their color remained the same. They are easy to spot and therefore very easy to avoid. With this mod, this no longer happens.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Chameleon Creepers Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Vel0cityX, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
- Chameleon Creepers Mod 1.10.2 Download
- How To Install Chameleon Creepers Mod
- Chameleon Creepers Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Chameleon Creepers Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.10.2
- minecraft mods 1.10.2 download
- Minecraft Chameleon Creepers Mod 1.10.2
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Chameleon Creepers Mod