Chameleon Creepers Mod
- Updated November 18, 2016
- Chameleon Creepers 1.4.1-1.10.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Chameleon Creepers Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 is capable of changing creepers’ colors to become similar to their surroundings. In the past, creepers were actually intimidating in Alpha when the grass was, like them, that familiar vivid green, but ever since biomes were introduced, their color remained the same. They are easy to spot and therefore very easy to avoid. With this mod, this no longer happens.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Chameleon Creepers Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Vel0cityX, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!