- Updated on: January 11, 2017
- Newest File: Ceramics v1.1.4b
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Ceramics Mod is designed to increase options early game using clay. Inspired by the clay bucket from Iguana Tinker Tweaks, this mod currently adds two features to the game:
- Clay buckets can be used as an early game bucket, transporting cold liquids with ease, but breaking after use with hot liquids. Unlike some other clay bucket mods, these are fully dynamic and will automatically add variants for any mods that use the Forge universal bucket (for example, Tinker Construct).
- Clay armor, designed as an early game armor. Reason being I tend to entirely skip leather armor early game since by the time you have enough for armor you already have iron.
- Clay shears are faster, sharper shears that have less durability.
- Porcelain is a new decorative block that is similar to stained clay, but the colors are more true without the orange tint.
- Clay barrels are an extendable liquid storage block. Each barrel holds 4 buckets, and for each block it is extended another 4 buckets are added. It comes in regular clay, all 16 stained colors, and all 16 porcelain colors, and the level can be checked using a comparator on the bottom block of the barrel
There are more features in the works for later, but for now feel free to use it as a small feature mod.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Ceramics Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by KnightMiner, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.