- Updated on: December 6, 2016
- Newest File: CD4017BE_lib-1.10.2-4.3.3.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
CD4017BE Library Mod is not a mod itself. It’s a File that contains content which is shared between my mods.
– Items and Blocks are registered here to allow inter-mod access. (Used for recipes)
– API-classes to allow my mods to interact with each other.
– Code templates for Blocks, Items, TileEntities, GUIs, etc.
Used by Mods:
- Inductive Automation
- Automated Redstone
Common APIs: (Package: cd4017be.lib)
BlockItemRegistry -> Contains all items and blocks of my mods registered with their unlocalized names.
Automation APIs: (Package: cd4017be.api.automation)
AutomationRecipes -> used to register Recipes for Automation Machines.
AreaProtect -> used to check which chunks are protected by a Security System. Usefull to allow griefing prevention for world interacting features.
IEnergy -> Interface for tileentities to enable interaction with electricity.
EnergyItemHandler -> Handler for charging/discharging electric items.
(and some more…)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the CD4017BE Library Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by CD4017BE, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.