- Updated on: May 26, 2016
- Newest File: Caveworld_1.7.10-v2.3.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
For Minecraft 1.9.4,1.9: Please see Cavern Mod
The Cave World Mod 1.7.10 adds a cave dimension but also adds a ton more to the game including a new mob, new blocks, and new items. This mod gives normal Minecraft Caves a serious run for their money.
The cave dimension is customizable in terms of size and ore veins contained within. You can find the config menu by clicking the mods button on the main Minecraft menu screen. It’s also fairly simple to craft the gateway. Build a standard portal out of Moss Stone or Mossy Stone Bricks and then place an Ender Chest within the frame. You’ll now be able to enter the Cave World.
The mod adds a new ore called Cavenium. It can be crafted into blocks or you can use Refined Cavenium to improve the durability and speed of pickaxes. You can also make an Ore Compass to point you in the nearest ore position.
One other neat thing about this mod is the Caveman mob. He can be tamed and once he starts following you around he’ll collect the drops you mine making it much easier to mine without having to worry about filling your inventory too quick. He’s like a walking large chest only with more storage. You can shift + right click them to access their inventory. He can also be customized to either always be friendly or be hostile on attack.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Cave World Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This Mod is made by kegare , all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.