- Updated on: May 28, 2016
- Newest File: Caterpillar-1.1.189b74.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9.4,1.8.9, 1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
A mining mod, let the caterpillar drill your mines for you. Caterpillar mod is a drill that makes 3×3 mineshafts for you. You can add or not add any part to customize your drill.
Go to sections(Quick links)
This is the drill base, its used for all parts
This is the drill head, its used to drill and has the inventory for the drill.
This collects drilled items
This add torches and supports for the mine.
This fixs lava, water, gravel, sand, and wholes?
This places rails for the mine.
This is the inventor of the drill
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Caterpillar Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by codegreen, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.