- Updated on: June 25, 2017
- Newest File: CasinoCraft - 1.10.2 - v03
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Ever wanted to relax with a little card game after a hard day in the mines? Or lose all your potatoes on the roulette table? Then you’re at the right place.
CasinoCraft adds new 2 Card Games to Minecraft for to enjoy.
There is currently a problem with betting your items, but all games work even without a bet.
You goal is to reach a combined card value of 21 or less and still maintain a higher value than your opponent.
Numbered cards count as their numbers.
Face cards count as 10.
Ace Cards count as 10 or 1, whichever is more beneficial for the Player.
Press HIT for another card or STAND if you think you have enough.
The Dealer Soft Hit is 16.
Try to get a certain combination with your five cards.
You can draw one new card for each card you have. Press the hold button for the cards you want to keep.
Press Finish to Draw new cards, or nne at all.
Your cards will then be sorted from lowest to highest value.
You get prices depending how rare your combination is.
You are free to put the mod in modpacks as long as you will tell me and give me credits.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the CasinoCraft Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by Epidra2077, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.