Go to (Quick links)
Transportation at its finest. This mod adds Wooden Cart to carry chests, crafting table, furnaces, jukeboxes, and animals. Haul your chest. Haul your furnace. Haul your jukebox, because you need your tunes. Haul your cat, because it is jumping off cliffs. The list goes on?
Hate killing all those spiders? Get a loom! This mod adds a Wooden Loom that can transform wool to string, but requires time and a heap of sticks. Furnish your house with a new block: the Wooden Loom. You can now transform wool to string with this new machine, just feed it some sticks and time, rewarding you with 4 strings per wool. You can also use shears, they last longer than wooden sticks. The loom, having its unique shape, also has animation while it works! A little experience is also given as you make more string. This woodcraft also supports your redstone creations, utilizing comparators and hoppers, similar to a furnace. Hoppers add/take items depending on the side it is place on. Craft your loom today, using planks and the infamous Wooden Wheel (MC+ Wheel)! How?d you get a Wooden Wheel you ask? MORE STICKS! Better stock up on those random extra sticks laying around.
This mod adds a Wooden Wheel. Used to craft more complex items. Everyone wants the Wooden Wheel.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- CartLoom and Wheel Mod 1.7.10 Download
- How To Install CartLoom and Wheel Mod
- CartLoom and Wheel Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install CartLoom and Wheel Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.7.10
- minecraft mods 1.7.10 download
- Minecraft CartLoom and Wheel Mod 1.7.10
- Minecraft 1.7.10 CartLoom and Wheel Mod