- Updated on: September 30, 2016
- Newest File: Carpenter's Blocks v18.104.22.168 - MC 1.7.10.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Carpenter’s Blocks Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4 adds slopes and a custom variety of vanilla-inspired blocks to Minecraft. The custom nature of these blocks allows players to cover them using most solid blocks in the game. Once covered, they look and act just like the block they’re mimicking, but in entirely new shapes! For example, make some obsidian stairs that are resistant to explosions; or, make glowstone take the shape of a pyramid top. With Carpenter’s Blocks, building takes on new possibilities!
Mineshopper’s Carpenter’s Blocks Mod adds customizable blocks to Minecraft that provides an interesting aesthetic to your world.
The mod allows you to add textures on the fly to craftable blocks, stairs, fences, and slopes. You place the blank blocks wherever you see fit and then simply right-click with any other block to add its texture to them.
Two new tools, the hammer and chisel, allow for even further customization like changing a block’s shape or direction after placing it.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Carpenter’s Blocks Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This Mod is made by Mineshopper , all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.