- Updated on: August 22, 2017
- Newest File: [1.11.2] Carbonado 1.0.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
As always, I love making vanilla feeling ores.
And now it’s time for the Carbonado (known as Black Diamond)!
This mod adds a new ore found inside bedrock both in the overworld and the nether. It’s pretty rare. It’s recommended to use TNTs to find it. Don’t worry. It is blast proof.
The ore can be mined only with a Diamond Pickaxe (or any other tool that has the Diamond Pickaxe mining level).
You’ll extract only the mineral, the bedrock will stay there! For this reason, silktouch doesn’t work.
The Statistics of the Tools and Armor are higher than Diamonds. Crafting recipes are always the same.
- The Armor has full Armor Protection as Diamond one
- Other than that, it has 1 more Armor Thoughness (3)
- Durability is 50% more than Diamond
Tools and Weapons Info:
- Every Tool has 50% more durability of a Diamond Tool (2343)
- The Axe has the same Attack Speed of an Diamond Axe (1.0) with more damage (10)
- Pickaxe, Shovel and Axe are 50% faster than an Diamond Tools
- The Pickaxe is like a Diamond one so can mine Obsidian
Plans for future releases:
- Add config file to make the mod fully configurable
Check out my other “Vanilla Feeling Ores”:
- Vulcanite Ore – Perfect against damage from Hot Sources
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Carbonado Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Insane96, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.