- Updated on: June 6, 2016
- Newest File: capsule Mod v1.1.6 - for mc 1.9.4
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
Capsule Mod 1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8 allows you to capture a region containing any blocks or machines, then deploy and undeploy it at will. It is inspired by Dragon Ball capsules.
Go to sections(Quick links)
Items, Blocks and Recipes:
Used for the initial capture. You’ll be able to capture the region on the top of it. Place it somewhere under what you want to capture, or in a free space and build on top of it.
Capture the zone defined by the capture base, the capture zone will be visualized when holding the Empty Capsule.
Usage : throw the activated capsule against the zone to capture.
- Right click : activate
- Right click (or drop button) while activated : throw the capsule.
“Iron Empty Capsule” recipe, capture size : 3x3x3
“Gold Empty Capsule” recipe, capture size : 5x5x5
“Diamond Empty Capsule” recipe, capture size : 7x7x7
Once the content is captured, the capsule can be deployed or undeployed at will. Note that all the capsule can be died (affect the label color).
- Deploy : Right click once to activate, right click again (or “drop”) to throw the capsule and deploy where is collides.
- Undeploy : Right click the “Deployed” capsule and the content will be stored again into the capsule.
- Label : Sneak + Right click to open the label editing screen.
One-use capsule that can retrieve the content of a referenced capsule.
Can be used to backup a capsule and retrieve the content in case of lost.
The content of the original capsule will be emptied.
- This mod adds a unique enchantment : Recall.
- Cost : 1 level.
- Max : Recall I.
- Effect : Whenever a recall enchanted item is dropped and touches the ground, it come back into the thrower inventory after a last update.
Immediate recall when in contact of water or lava (prevent burning).
This enchant is of courses intended to be used on capsules. Without this enchantment you have to pick up the thrown capsule manually.
It can as well be applied by default (configurable) on any enchantable item. Can be usefull to fight against inventory dropping monsters of to prevent unintentional drop.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Capsule Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Lythom, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.