- Updated on: September 22, 2016
- Newest File: Cannibalism-1.3.0-1.7.10.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Cannibalism Mod 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 gives you the ability to eat people! You now can eat your own flesh and sacrifice health as well as eat villagers. You can also chop meat off animals without killing them. TONS MORE FOOD!!
- Eat Yourself & Villagers
- Chop Off Animal Parts
This mod adds in the ability for players to use themselves as a source of food when the time calls for it.
Knifes: Shift-right clicking them will cause the user to take 2.5 – 3 hearts of damage and drop one piece of their flesh. Additionally, right-clicking on other mobs that would normally drops food (including villagers) will cause them to drop their respective meat and take damage according to this scale:
Cows: 1.25 ~ 1.5 hearts of damage.
Chickens: Set to kill the chicken as they drop their bodies as food.
Pigs: 1.25 ~ 1.5 hearts of damage.
Villagers: 2.5 ~ 3 hearts of damage.
Zombies: 2.5 ~ 3 hearts of damage.
Other Players: 2.5 ~ 3 hearts of damage.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Cannibalism Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by SoraZodia, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.