- Updated on: May 19, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2,1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
The CandyCraft Mod 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 adds in a new dimension completely filled with candy! Every block and material is a type of candy. You will see candy cane pigs and even chocolate dogs. Although this dimension is quite safe, there are 2 powerful bosses that add some challenge into the mod. Pay attention and you may find an underground village!
Start by placing four sugars in a square formation to get some sugar blocks, and make a portal shape with those blocks. Use a bucket of lava on the inside, as you would with a nether portal, and you get access to the candy dimension.
This world has a whole new set of minerals to mine, mobs to kill, blocks to build with, armor to wear, items to gather, and much more!
The new mobs may look similar to ones in the normal Minecraft world, but each one has its own attributes and special traits!
Randomly generated structures contain a host of items and special treats for everyone who loves candy and adventure.
There are all kinds of bosses and powerful enemies for you to defeat, both in the world and in special new dungeons!
This mod has a TON of features and quirks, make sure you check out the recipes below and the full list of features at the forum page.
Enjoy, and make sure to brush your teeth!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the CandyCraft Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by valentin4311 , all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.