- Updated on: July 31, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Bunker Mod is giving you such a possibility. Bunkermod adds various blocks and equipment resistant to explosions and unbreakable for normal items you have to use the armoured hammer.
Of course it is possible to configure it, you can make that every item would be able to harvest blocks from mod, there is a possibility of turning off the resistance to explosions.
Bunker Mod adds also some extra stuff (module) like hidden doors and buttons.
Go to sections(Quick links)
Hidden Doors and Buttons module:
Hidden doors – all doors can be powered by redstone signal to get open but only some of them can be opened using right-click (edit config file to change this). They are unbreakable until they stay on unbreakable block. This also applies to ladders and rails..
Hidden buttons – after activation they are powered 2,5 sec. To attach something to button use Shift.
How to get Armoured Steel Ingot:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge