- Updated on: March 15, 2017
- Newest File: BuildingBootsMod_1.11.2 ver1_2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Building Boots Mod adds “Building Boots”, which place blocks below yourself.
How to use
Wear the boots, hold blocks and walk. Then the blocks will be placed consuming them.
To put a block automatically, the place at where the block will be put has to face on two blocks ,at least.
1 Block Building Boots: place one block below yourself.
2 Block Building Boots: place two blocks below yourself.
3 Block Building Boots: place three blocks below yourself.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Building Boots Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by namayake, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.