- Updated on: February 12, 2017
- Newest File: buildersguides-1.10.2-1.0.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9, 1.9.4, 1.10.2, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Builder’s Guides Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10 installs a collection of cheap, reusable blocks to your Minecraft. These blocks not only provide guide lines and highlight center positions but some of them also give you visual guide lines to assist in building.
Target – something for the Target/Advanced Marker blocks to lock onto.
Range Marker – shows distance between the marker and the next block in the facing direction. Will also highlight the center block if it exists.
Multi-Range Marker – same as the Range Marker, expect you have 6 guide lines.
Target Marker – shows distance between the marker and the Target block
Advanced Marker – shows guide lines for a horizonal plane, vertical plane or cuboid defined by the Target blocks. Highlights all center blocks.
Laser Marker – displays a guide for a number of blocks in the facing direction.
Coord Marker – displays the coordinates of the blocks, for when you are bored of pressing F3
Axis Marker – displays guide lines in any combination of the X, Y and Z axes.
Sky Marker – display a guide line from the block to the world height.
Chunk Marker – display the current chunk boundaries and highlights the 4 center blocks.
Dire Marker – a tribute to DireWolf20 – displays guide lines for a 9×9.
Right click a block to change the guide line color.
Shift right click blocks changes their mode.
Right click a block with the Allen Key to rotate.
Shift right click with the Allen Key to make the block rescan for targets.
All guide lines are limited to 64 blocks.
Download and install Not Enough Items to get all recipes
How to install Builder’s Guides Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Builder’s Guides Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Ipsis, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.