BuildCraft Robotics Mod 1.8.9,1.7.10 contains the means to automate your world to in the coolest possible way. With robots
- Updated on: May 4, 2016
- Newest File: Buildcraft Robotics 7.1.16
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
BuildCraft Robotics Mod 1.8.9,1.7.10 contains the means to automate your world to in the coolest possible way. With robots! This module contains features like robots (of course), the docking station, zone planner, map location and more. The BuildCraft Core, Transport and Silicon modules are required to run this module in your minecraft instance.
See all modules of BuildCraft:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the BuildCraft Robotics Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by CovertJaguar, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.