- Updated on: May 5, 2017
- Newest File: Buildcraft 3.4.4
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2, 1.4.7
- License: All Rights Reserved
BuildCraft Mod 1.8.9,1.7.10,1.7.2 offers you a good amount of machinery, pipes and devices designed and developed to automate processes such as mineral collection, transport and treatment thereof.
The mod also adds various kinds of engines that shall enable us to supply power to all the equipment that we shall use later to dig for resources. One of these machines is what we see in the picture above, the “Quarry”, that combined with the plumbing, we shall automatically mining and transporting all resources that the machine draws, was the place where we want.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the BuildCraft Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This Mod is made by CovertJaguar, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.